1. One caller rang because they had forgotten where their car was parked.
2. Another person wanted assistance removing a stray cat from their house.
3. Somebody rang 999 to report a horse look confused.
4. One caller ordered a takeaway curry, and proceeded to ring the police when their curry spilt and burnt their arm because the lid was loose.
5. A resident in a block of flats wanted the police to come and fix the building's lift.
6. A pizza delivery that was late by 10 minute was a problem for another person.
7. Whereas another caller contacted the police because their pizza had too much sweetcorn.
8. One caller had a shower that was beeping, and wanted advice on whether to call a plumber or electrician to fix it.
9. A different caller had an issues playing too many repeats of 'Homes Under the Hammer' and wanted the emergency line to resolve this.
10. A finally, one person lost their keys, and required police assistance for help to look for them!
Remember that 999 is for emergencies calls only! If you don't require immediate assistance or advice, to contact 101 - See the graphic below!
And finally, if like point number 10 in this article and you lose your keys, remember that we at Recover-Key can help you find your keys faster than anybody else!
Want to read more?